Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions at a glance
- Previous nominees, finalists and winners can be nominated again.
- Nominees can be entered for more than one category.
- Nominations must be for a living person.
- Nominations per person or organisation are unlimited, but each must be submitted on an official entry form.
- Nominations must be for a person or organisation based in the borough of Tunbridge Wells.
- Nominations can be made by any member of the community, whether or not they themselves are based in Tunbridge Wells.
- An individual, group or company can nominate themselves.
- All eligible nominations will be shortlisted, before going to an independent judging panel, whose decision is final.
- We will collect and use your personal data to process nominations for the Love Where We Live awards.
- View our privacy notice or alternatively contact our Data Protection officer on 01892 554077 for a hard copy or to ask any questions.
- Nominations can be submitted by any member of the community, including councillors, paid workers and volunteers; however, nominees must not have derived any personal financial gain as a result of their work (not applicable to the Ethical Business Award).
- Entries may be used by the Council for promotional purposes.
For more information, please contact us.