Skip to main content

Tell benefits you are moving

If you need to let us know you have moved, or will be moving house, please use our online form.

Before you start

You will need:

  • your benefit reference and National Insurance number
  • details of the property you are moving to and from
  • the date you are moving
  • details of all those who will be living with you
  • your Tenancy Agreement

Start now