Skip to main content

Moving house

You can use this service to tell Council Tax about a change of address.

Before you start

To complete this form, you will need:

  • the address and the postcode of your current property
  • the address and the postcode of the property you are moving to
  • your Council Tax account number (if you have one)
  • your phone number or email address
  • your move dates
  • details of all occupiers aged over 18 (if your new address is in the Tunbridge Wells area)

Start now