Household waste recycling centre
Booking your visit
To visit the household waste recycling centre at North Farm you must book a slot in advance using the Kent County Council (KCC) booking system. Entry without booking is not permitted.
You can book up to one month in advance. If you cannot book a slot for the time you want, please keep trying. New slots are added each day and as bookings are cancelled availability may change.
- Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4.30pm
- Sunday and bank holidays, 9am to 4pm
North Farm Lane
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Please note, the public entrance to the household waste recycling centre is located on North Farm Lane.
Disposal of some items may be chargeable. Please see the KCC charges at HWRCs page for details.
- cans and metal
- car batteries
- clothes, shoes and fabric
- cookers, ovens and microwaves
- cooking oil – domestic cooking oil only
- electrical and electronic items
- engine oil (used)
- fluorescent tubes
- garden waste
- gas bottles
- glass bottles and jars
- low energy light bulbs and LEDs
- mobile phones
- paper and card
- printer cartridges
- rubble and hardcore
- washing machines
- wood and timber
- business and commercial waste
- clinical waste
- household chemicals