Blue Badge holders
The Blue Badge scheme helps you park nearer to your destination if you have a disability.
Blue badge parking in Tunbridge Wells
Please ensure your Blue Badge is displayed correctly with the expiry date clearly visible, more information can be found in your Blue Badge handbook.
- Blue Badge holders may park for free in any of the public car parks in Tunbridge Wells Borough, there is no time limit.
- Reserved disabled bays are available in selected car parks but you may use any bay in the car park.
- Please note some car parks have 5mph speed ramps at the entrance and exits.
- You may park on a single or double yellow line for up to three hours, but you must display your clock on arrival.
- You must not park in designated parking bays other than a disabled bay, for example:
- police bays
- taxi bays
- loading bays
- residents only parking bays
- Your Blue Badge is not valid on a loading restriction.
- Your Blue Badge is not valid across dropped kerbs adjacent to tactile paving.
Car parks with reserved Blue Badge bays
|Camden Road||3||Open air car park||The 3 bays are located just inside the entrance to the left.|
|Crescent Road||24||Level 1||Bays are located by the ground floor pedestrian exit/entrance to Monson Road, there are lifts to all levels from the main pedestrian exit to Monson Road.|
|Great Hall||5||Ground floor||Bays are on the ground floor by the pedestrian exit to the Great Hall Arcade. Lifts to all levels are at the same exit.|
|Linden Park Road||2||Open air car park||The 2 bays are on the upper level (open air) on the far left. The nearest pedestrian exit from this level to Sussex Mews is via steps, however there is level access to Sussex Mews via the Linden Park Road entrance on the lower level.|
|Meadow Road||10||Level 1||Exit level, near the main pedestrian exit/entrance, there are wheelchair accessible lifts.|
|Royal Victoria Place||36||Levels 4 and 6||Located on the entrance to the main shopping levels. There is wheelchair accessible lifts and Shopmobility is on Level 4.|
|Torrington||12||Levels 1 and 2||There are 5 bays on Level 1 beside the main pedestrian exit to Station Approach, and 8 bays on Level 2 all situated by the main lifts. The lifts are wheelchair accessible to all levels from the main pedestrian exit to Station Approach.|
On-street parking bays reserved for Blue Badge holders
|Road name||Number of bays*||Location|
|Calverley Road||2||TN1 2UN - outside number 90|
|Mount Pleasant Avenue||1||TN1 1RB - opposite Lonsdale Gardens|
|Newton Road||2||TN1 1RU - outside number 6|
|Pantiles, Lower Walk||4||TN2 5TE - opposite number 57|
* Please note the number of spaces quoted are approximate. Bays are not individually marked.