Skip to main content

Stop your benefit claim

If you no longer wish to claim Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, you should tell us immediately. Please use our online form to let us know.

Before you start

You will need:

  • your benefit reference (a nine digit number that begins with a 4)
  • your National Insurance number

Start now