Skip to main content

Order new or replacement bins

You can use this service to order replacement household waste or recycling containers. You can also let us know about broken bins that need fixing or unwanted containers that you'd like removing.

Before you start

You can use this form to:

  • tell us about a damaged container
  • request a new or replacement container
  • ask us to collect an unwanted container

Start now

Damaged containers

If your bin is damaged please make sure you leave it somewhere our crew can see it.

Where possible we will repair damaged bins - if we can't repair the damage we'll replace the bin.

Damaged boxes, outside food caddies and sacks will be replaced as it's not possible to repair them.

Please note: we do not replace dirty bins, it is your responsibility to keep your bins clean.

Missing containers

You can put household waste out in black sacks for collection while you are waiting for a container to be replaced.

Dry recycling can be put out for collection as long as it's contained either in a box or tied up with string.

It is not possible to put out garden waste for collection while you are waiting for a container to be replaced.

Request a change in container size

We are not currently accepting new requests to change a container size and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

We will be accepting new requests again from 1 September 2021.

Black sacks

If your property receives a black sacks collection service, please complete our online form to let us know you haven't received your scheduled delivery of sacks.