Pay a Penalty Charge Notice
There are a number of different ways you can pay your penalty charge notice (PCN), sometimes called a parking fine or ticket.
Pay easily and quickly using our secure online payment site
To pay your ticket you will need your:
- Vehicle registration number
- Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) number
Please note: Penalty Charge Notices may not appear online until the day after the issue date.
Pay by phone
You can make payment using our 24 hour automated payment line
- Call 0800 023 7086
- Press 1 if you have a penalty notice beginning TW
- Press 2 if you have a penalty notice beginning KU
- Enter the 8 digit reference (ignore any letters) followed by the star (*) key
- TW04123456 should be entered as 104123456
- KU0412345A should be entered as 20412345
Pay in person
Visit the Tunbridge Wells Gateway where you can pay by card or cash.
Pay by post
Unfortunately we are not in a position, at present or for the foreseeable future, to process cheques due to the health risks presented by Covid-19.
Please do not send cash.