Pay a penalty charge notice
There are a number of different ways you can pay your penalty charge notice (PCN), sometimes called a parking fine or ticket.
View your PCN and pay online
You can view your PCN and pay easily and quickly using our secure online payment site.
To view and pay your PCN you will need your:
- vehicle registration number
- penalty charge notice number
Please note: penalty charge notices may not appear online until the day after the issue date.
Pay by phone
You can make your payment using our 24-hour automated payment line.
- call 0800 023 7086
- press 1 if you have a penalty charge notice beginning TW
- press 2 if you have a penalty charge notice beginning KU
- enter the eight digit reference (ignore any letters) followed by the star (*) key
- TW04123456 should be entered as 104123456
- KU0412345A should be entered as 20412345
Pay in person
Visit the Tunbridge Wells Gateway where you can pay by card or cash.
Pay by post
Unfortunately we are not in a position, at present or for the foreseeable future, to process cheques due to the health risks presented by COVID-19.
Please do not send cash.