Training module content
The driver training module (EQUO) is made up of three subject areas. The content covered in each is listed below.
Child sexual exploitation
- introduction to child sexual exploitation training
- what is abuse?
- if you have concerns about a child
- what is child sexual exploitation?
- indicators of risk and who is at risk
- who are the offenders?
- how are young people targeted?
- signs that you can look out for
- trafficking and The Modern Slavery Act
- what can you do to help?
- good safeguarding practice
- further information
- how to report your concerns
- definitions of disability
- getting in on the act
- models of disability
- facts and figures about disability
- positive language
- access to your premises
- mobility impairment
- visual impairment
- hearing impairments
- short stature
- speech and language impairments
- learning disabilities
- mental health
- safe transportation of wheelchairs
- assistance dogs
- what is a county line?
- what is meant by cuckooing?
- what does 'going country' mean?