Volunteering in the park
- learn new skills
- meet new people
- helping to keep you fit and healthy
- conserving the park for future generations
- improve your CV
- make a difference to your local park
Types of volunteering available
- for conservation volunteering email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Kent High Weald Partnership website
- for volunteering as a wildlife surveyor, email email@example.com
- for volunteering to help with running park events, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or become a member of the Friends of Grosvenor and Hilbert Park and have your say
You can commit to as much or as little time as you like, we have volunteers who we see once a year and those we see more than once a week. Whatever your commitment we really value your help.
Conservation volunteer task days run on the first Thursday of every month, and tasks vary from coppicing in the winter to mowing, raking and planting in the summer.
No experience is necessary, and all tools and personal protective equipment is provided. Free tea and coffee is provided for all volunteers.