Skip to main content

Gambling licences and permits

Tunbridge Wells Borough Council issues Premises Licences for the following:

  • bingo
  • betting
  • adult gaming centres
  • family entertainment centres
  • casinos
  • horse racing and dog tracks

In addition we issue permits for:

  • gaming machines in alcohol-licensed premises, such as pubs
  • gaming machines for members' clubs
  • other gaming activities in members' clubs
  • category D machines (those that can be used by children and have the lowest level of stakes and prizes) in unlicensed family entertainment centres
  • prize gaming

Club gaming or machine permit

Apply now

Licensed premises gaming machine permit

Apply now

Notification of intent to operate one or two gaming machines

Apply now

For more information on each of these areas please visit the Gambling Commission website.

Will also register and issue permits for:

Please see our fees and charges page for further details.

View our fees and charges