RTW in Bloom Open Gardens 2022
Sunday 12 June
Open Gardens is an annual community initiative organised by the Royal Tunbridge Wells in Bloom, raising funds for the Hospice in the Weald and the Bloom projects. Our previous RTW Open Gardens tours were great and we have raised nearly £4000 for the Hospice so far.
The Hospice is grateful to all the owners for their hard work and kindness in opening their private gardens and to everyone who visited, helped, or supported the event. 90 pence of every £1 raised goes directly to patient care.
The Royal Tunbridge Wells Open Gardens 2022 event is taking place on Sunday 12 June from 11am until 5pm.
This year there are 11 gardens and grounds participating in the Royal Tunbridge Wells Open Gardens tour.
Admission is £10 and one ticket covers all 11 properties. Children have a free entry. Advance ticket purchase is advisable. Please call our Parks team on 01892 554031 to book tickets.
Service dogs only. Disabled access is limited at some gardens (please see details of each individual garden). Please note that the event will be revised should the Covid-19 guidance change in June. Please contact us for updates or check the RTW in Bloom website or the Hospice in the Weald website.
Gardens participating in the Royal Tunbridge Wells Open Gardens tour 2022:
- 2 Cumberland Gardens, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1UQ
- 5 Dukes Drive, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 5FA
- 8 Kendal Park, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 9SX
- 9 Royal Chase, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 8AX
- 10 Birch Close, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 3TJ
- Highlands, The Midway, Nevill Court, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 8NJ
- Ivy Chimneys, 28 Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1TW
- Rusthall Lodge, Nellington Road, Rusthall, TN4 8SJ
- Town Flowers, Flower Farm, Bayham Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 5HU
- Wildings, Pembury Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 3QN
- Willicombe Park, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 3UU
Further information about each of the gardens, including access, facilities and parking, is available on the RTW in Bloom information leaflet.
Thank you for helping us to support the Hospice in the Weald.