RTW in Bloom Open Gardens 2023
Sunday 11 June
Open Gardens is an annual community initiative organised by the Royal Tunbridge Wells in Bloom, raising funds for the Hospice in the Weald and the Bloom projects. Our previous RTW Open Gardens tours were great and we have raised over £5000 for the Hospice so far.
The Hospice is grateful to all the owners for their hard work and kindness in opening their private gardens and to everyone who visited, helped, or supported the event. 90 pence of every £1 raised goes directly to patient care.
The Royal Tunbridge Wells Open Gardens 2023 event is taking place on Sunday 11 June from 11am until 5pm.
This year there are eight gardens and grounds participating in the Royal Tunbridge Wells Open Gardens tour.
Admission is £10 and one ticket covers all eight properties. Children have a free entry. Advance ticket purchase is advisable. Please call our Parks team on 01892 554031 to book tickets.
Service dogs only. Disabled access is limited at some gardens. Please contact us for updates or check the RTW in Bloom website or the Hospice in the Weald website.
Gardens participating in the Royal Tunbridge Wells Open Gardens tour 2023:
- 9 Royal Chase, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 8AX
- 13 Culverden Park, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 9QT
- 18 Royal Chase, Tunbridge Wells TN4 8AY
- Halliwell, Kingswood Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 4UN
- Ivy Chimneys, 28 Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1TW
- Rusthall Lodge, Nellington Road, Rusthall, TN4 8SJ
- Wildings, Pembury Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 3QN
- Willicombe Park, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 3UU
Further information about each of the gardens will follow soon.
Thank you for helping us to support the Hospice in the Weald.