Support for Ukrainian nationals Privacy Notice
- personal data, including your full name, address, telephone number and email address
- other data, including details of any skill(s) or experience you may have to offer
We collect this information so we can match requests from Ukrainian nationals or their hosts with offers of support from volunteers.
Requests for support may come directly from the Ukrainian national or their host, or from an organisation or local group working to support them.
Our lawful basis for the collection and processing of your personal data is:
- other departments within Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
- local charities or groups who are coordinating support for Ukrainian nationals and their hosts
Data held by us will be destroyed in line with our own data retention policy.
- be informed about how we will use your personal data (see this privacy notice)
- request access to your personal data (a Subject Access Request)
- request a copy of your personal data in an accessible (machine readable) format
- object to the way in which your data is used by us
- ask us to rectify your personal data (if you believe it to be incorrect)
- ask us to delete your personal data
- ask us to restrict the use of your personal data
- ask us to process your information using human decision making (rather than automation or computer decision making)
If you are accessing online services and are aged 13 or under, please get your parent or guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.