Skip to main content

General enquiries

Visit Do I need a building regulations application? at Local Authority Building Control (LABC) website to find out if you need Building Regulations for your project.

If you would still like further advice or have any other enquiry, please complete our short form. This will enable us to be able to deal with your enquiry more effectively.

Submit a general enquiry

If you require a copy of a Completion Certificate for building work undertaken to your property, then please include in your enquiry the approximate date of the building works that were undertaken and the type of works. We will then search our archives for the relevant information and advise of the fee payable.

If a Completion Certificate has not been issued and more than 3 years has elapsed since the last inspection a reactivation fee of £105 (No VAT) is payable.