Public Access - web click licence
Licence agreement for access to national and council datasets
Set out below are the terms and conditions which, together with any legal notices displayed elsewhere on Tunbridge Wells Borough Council's website, represent all the terms and conditions on which the council will provide access to the datasets created by Local Government Information House Limited (the 'National Datasets') and/or the datasets compiled and maintained by Tunbridge Wells Borough Council (the 'Authority Datasets') associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. The continued use of this website indicates agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Anyone who does not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions should cease using this website.
The terms and conditions for this licence agreement are as follows:
- The National and/or Authority datasets are associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Information displayed throughout this website is extracted from a copyright work owned by the Local Government Information House Limited and Tunbridge Wells Borough Council.
- A single screen print of the results of a search of the National and/or Authority datasets is permitted for your own use.
- You may not extract or re-utilise information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets and/or any copies of such information (whether electronic or in hard copy format) for any commercial or business purpose including but not limited to, trading, building commercial databases, reselling or redistribution of such information.
- You are not permitted to modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to any information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets, nor are you permitted to combine such information with other mapping, data or other information, including, for the avoidance of doubt, other such information derived from this website.
- Save as permitted by paragraph 2 above, the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, re-transmission, distribution, decompilation, reverse-engineering or disassembly of any part of this website is not permitted without our prior written consent.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets is not made available, either in electronic unencrypted form or in hard copy format, to any third party that may attempt to use the map in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- You must inform us immediately if you become aware of a third-party using information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets in contravention of these terms and conditions or of any infringement of trade marks located on this website.
- We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on this website.
- We take every reasonable effort to ensure that information contained on this website is as accurate as possible. However, the services featured on this website are provided 'as is' and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expense or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your use of this website.