Set up planning notifications by email
We offer two ways to notify you about planning applications in your local area by email.
The quickest and easiest is to sign up to our weekly newsletter. When you sign up you give us your address and then every week we'll send you information about the 3 most recent planning applications closest to your address. You'll get this along with information about bin collections and other local Council news.
If you'd prefer to receive information about more than 3 applications, get information for a different area or have other requirements, you can set up your own email notifications using a planning application search account. If you do not already have an account you can register online.
To set up email notifications you will need to:
- Login to your planning application search account.
- Search for your postcode or road name.
- On the Results for Application Search page, click the Save search button.
- On the Save Search page, select the Yes option beside Notify me via email about new search results.
- Click the Save button.
- You will then see a list of your saved searches which you can run, edit, or delete.
When you setup a saved search the details are stored in your profile, so you can go back in to make changes or delete your search at any time.