Set up planning notifications by email
If you have a planning application search account, you can set up email notifications for any new planning applications in your local area.
If you do not already have an account you can register online.
To set up email notifications you will need to:
- Login to your planning application search account.
- Search for your postcode or road name.
- On the Results for Application Search page, click the Save search button.
- On the Saved Search Options page, select the Yes option beside Notify me via email about new search results.
- Click the Save button.
- You will then see a list of your saved searches which you can run, edit, or delete.
When you setup a saved search the details are stored in your profile, so you can go back in to make changes or delete your search at any time.