How does a dispensation work?
A dispensation allows a vehicle to park on any of the following:
- a no waiting restriction (double or single yellow line)
- a shared use bay (combined resident and limited wait bay, i.e. Resident permit holders or 2 hours No return within 4 hours):
- a limited wait bay (i.e. 1 hour No return within 4 hours):
A dispensation is not valid in a:
- resident permit only bay:
- blue badge bay
- loading ban (kerb blips / timeplate) restricted area
- bus stop or bus stand
- cycle lane
- council car park
- taxi rank
- loading bay
- other special purpose bay (i.e. police)
A dispensation does not allow parking:
- on a footway
- where it obstructs pedestrians or vehicles
- within 18.5 metres or 60 feet of a traffic signal controlled junction, bus stop, school or hospital entrance
How much is a dispensation?
- £15 per vehicle per day
How to apply?
- Visit the RingGo website
- Download and use the smartphone app
- Call RingGo 01892 88 78 68 on the day you require the dispensation (standard network rate charge applies)
Quote the Tunbridge Wells Dispensation Location: 28518
Dispensations must be bought on each day, up to a maximum of five consecutive days and are non-refundable.