Skip to main content

Report a near miss

You can use this service to tell us about an incident where a collision has almost taken place on our roads involving vehicles, cyclists, pedestrians, or horses.

This service is not for reporting speeding vehicles, other traffic offences, or incidents of aggressive driving or road rage. Incidents of this type should be reported to Kent Police.

If you wish to report a fault or problem on our roads, please use the Kent County Council reporting form.

The Tunbridge Wells Community Safety Unit will review all reports as they are received to assess if anything can be done locally to improve safety. We will also submit quarterly reports to the highway authority.

Before you start

You will need to provide the following information:

  • your contact details so we can get in touch
  • details about the incident, including where it took place, the date and time, and the vehicles involved

Start now