Yew Tree Road
What you need to know
- Long stay - open 24 hours
- 6'6" (1.98m) height restriction
- Pay by cash or RingGo
- RingGo location code 28520
- Season tickets available
- Residents permit available
- Local employee permits available
- Electric vehicle charging
- Free Blue Badge parking
|Tariff||RingGo||Pay & Display|
|2 hours||Not available||
Free - a free ticket from the Pay & Display machine must be displayed|
Only one 1 free ticket can be used in any 3 hour period
|3 hours||Not available||80p|
|4 hours||Not available||£1.00|
- Monday to Saturday 8am - 6pm
- Sunday 10am - 5pm
- Monday to Friday 6pm - 8am
- Saturday 6pm - 10am
- Sunday 5pm - 8am
Registering your stay
On arrival, register your stay at the Pay Point or use RingGo (mobile App or phone). This is a pay and display car park and a valid ticket must be clearly displayed in your vehicle if you have registered your stay at the Pay Point.
The Pay Point accepts coins only and no change is given.
Calls charged at local rate. Parking fees will be charged to your credit or debit card. Optional texts are charged at 20p per text.
RingGo is up to 20p cheaper than machine rates.
Location code: 28520
- Only customers registered with chargeyourcar.org.uk can use the charging bays
- 4 parking bays situated at rear of car park
- Cables required for charging with a 7kW Fast charger
- No charge for electricity
- Parking charges apply
- Max stay 4 Hours
Blue badge holders park for free with no time limitations, a blue badge must be clearly displayed.
The height restriction for Yew Tree road is 6'6" (1.98m) if your vehicle exceeds the height restriction please contact us for advice. In most cases your vehicle can be accommodated in an alternative parking area.