Crescent Road Car Park
What you need to know
- long stay open 24 hours (1071 spaces)
- 6'6" (1.98m) height restriction
- pay by card or RingGo
- RingGo location code 28507
- Check in Check out (CiCo) available
- season tickets available
- residents season tickets available
- electric vehicle charging
- free Blue Badge parking (26 allocated spaces)
- free motorcycle parking
- overnight parking available
- public toilets
|Tariff||Pay Point / RingGo|
- Monday to Saturday, 8am to 6pm
- Sunday, 10am to 5pm
- Monday to Sunday, 6pm to 5am
There is no need to buy an additional stay if your parking expires after 6pm.
- Monday to Saturday, 5am to 8am
- Sunday, 5am to 10am and 5pm to 6pm
Registering your stay
On arrival, register your stay at the Pay Point (Check In or pre-pay) or use RingGo (mobile App or phone).
Enter your vehicle registration number at the Pay Point and then select Check In or pre-pay. You do not need to display a ticket. You can use any Pay Point within the car park.
Pay Points accept debit/credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro). Contactless payments including Apple Pay & Google Pay can be made at each pay point. A valid payment must be authorised by your card provider.
If payment is declined, the purchase will be cancelled and a receipt stating ‘not a valid ticket’ will be printed. Please try again or use a different card or payment method.
CiCo - Check in Check out
Check in with a payment card.
On your return there is no need to re-enter your vehicle registration number, just tap or insert same payment card to check out.
Your debit/credit card will be pre-authorised an all-day tariff when you check in.
However, when you check out you will only be charged for those hours you have used as stated on the tariff boards.
If you experience problems checking out, firstly make sure you are using the same payment card you checked in with.
If you have further problems contact our Parking Team who will be able to check you out manually.
Pay for your parking in advance using a card (as traditional Pay and Display car parks).
You do not need to display a ticket.
You do not need to check out.
Location code: 28507
Calls charged at local rate. Parking fees will be charged to your credit or debit card. Optional texts are charged at 20p per text.
The two car park lifts are available:
- Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4pm
- Sunday, 10am to 4pm
The lifts are located by the Monson Road exit.
- only customers registered with chargeyourcar.org.uk can use the charging bays
- two parking bays situated on level 1, near the main pedestrian exit and lifts
- cables required for charging with a 7kW fast charger
- no charge for electricity
- parking charges apply
- maximum stay four hours
Blue Badge holders
Blue Badge holders park for free with no time limitation. A valid Blue Badge must be clearly displayed. You do not need to register your stay at a Pay Point. Blue Badge parking bays are located on the ground level (use the right-hand lane at the entrance).
Motorcycles can park for free in motorcycle bays, located on the ground level.
The car park toilets are open:
- Monday to Saturday, 8am to 6pm
- Sunday, 9.30am to 4.30pm
Height restrictions and speed ramps
The height restriction is 6'6" (1.98m). If your vehicle exceeds the height restriction please contact us for advice. In most cases your vehicle can be accommodated in an alternative parking area.
Please be aware there is a 5mph speed ramp at the exit.