West Kent Landlord Forum event
Free event for private sector landlords and letting agents
Join members of our Housing team at the West Kent Landlord Forum for an evening of networking and updates from expert guest speakers on key topics affecting the Private Rented Sector.
The next event is on Wednesday 29 March 2023 from 6.30pm to 8.30pm in the council chamber, Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council (TMBC), Kings Hill.
Free of charge and open to all landlords and letting agents - book in advance to guarantee your place.
Click here to book
Updates and guest speakers
This is a great opportunity to meet in person once again following our online events. You'll get updates from the NRLA and hear from guest speakers including Glixtone who will speak about damp and mould, and Look Ahead for a talk about domestic violence. Representatives from each partner organisation and companies of interest to landlords such as Perrys Accountants will also be present.
Arrive from 6pm for networking. Light refreshments will be provided.
- 6pm Register - time to network, light refreshments provided
- 6.30pm Welcome address - Cllr Kim Tanner, Cabinet Member for Housing, TMBC
- 6.35pm Legal update - Marion Money, National Residential Landlords Association (NRLA)
- 7.15pm Local Authority update - Sue Oliver, Private Sector Housing Manager, TWBC
- 7.25pm Break
- 7.40pm Domestic violence – Look Ahead
- 7.55 Damp and mould - Nick Hodgetts, Glixtone
- 8.25pm Closing remarks - Cllr Kim Tanner
- 8.30pm Close
Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council
Free parking at the rear of the building. Enter through reception to get to the council chamber.
About West Kent Landlord Forum
The West Kent Landlord Forum is a partnership between Sevenoaks District Council, Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council, Tunbridge Wells Borough Council and NRLA.