Skip to main content

Pavement licence for tables and chairs

You will need a licence from us to place street furniture, such as tables and chairs, on a public pavement.

We have taken temporary responsibility from Kent County Council (KCC) for issuing these permits. A licence will run for a minimum of three months up to 30 September 2024.

Before you start

Before making your application, you should:

Clicking the Start now button will take you to the Sevenoaks District Council website, who administer these applications on our behalf.

Start now