We have many services available for you to use online.
You can email us by sending your message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This email account is monitored Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
You can contact our Customer Services team by phone, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Our switchboard and contact centre telephone number is: 01892 526121.
When is the best time to call?
|Day||9am to 10am||10am to 11am||11am to midday||Midday to 1pm||1pm to 2pm||2pm to 3pm||3pm to 4pm||4pm to 5pm|
Average: your wait time should be between two and five minutes
Busy: your wait time is likely to be over five minutes
The information above is based on the average call wait time in September 2021.
You can see our advisors in person at The Amelia. They are able to assist with the majority of council services.
There are also a number of partner organisations present at The Amelia.
Visit The Amelia website for more information, including details of our partner organisations, how to find us, and opening times.
Our commitment to you
We will meet your needs as fully as we are able by being:
- courteous – giving polite, accurate and prompt responses
- confidential – showing sensitivity, a respect for privacy and an awareness of special needs
- attentive – listening, consulting and welcoming suggestions
- efficient – providing value for money services
If you visit us we will:
- always be available during office hours to speak with you
- ensure our reception areas are clean, tidy and safe
- wear name badges so you know who you are talking to
- provide comfortable, confidential surroundings for discussions, whenever possible
If you telephone us we will:
- answer your call promptly and politely
- deal with your query immediately or ensure you are called back
- arrange for staff to call you back if they are unavailable when you call
- ensure that all messages and call backs are completed within 24 hours
If you write to us we will:
- respond to you within five working days
- give you the name, title and telephone number of the person dealing with your query
- fully explain any delay and give you timescales for resolving the matter
- respond to all your points using clear, plain language
If we visit you we will:
- give you notice of a visit whenever possible
- always be punctual, efficient and respectful of your home
- make provision for any special needs that you may have
- carry identification cards to show you before we come in
If things need putting right we will:
- welcome your comments and feedback
- aim to resolve complaints on the spot if possible
- if we can't, we will reply to you within 15 working days
- keep you informed of timescales if a solution is going to take longer than planned
- display our complaints procedure at all contact points