Skip to main content

Request a refund

If you have received an adjusted bill advising you about an over payment then you can use this form to provide your details so that we can refund you.

Before you start

To complete this form, you’ll need:

  • your Council Tax account number
  • to have received a letter from us stating that you’re entitled to a refund

Start now