Skip to main content

Dangerous or toxic waste

For the disposal of medical sharps please speak to your GP, for information about needle exchange facilities please speak to your local pharmacy, you may find information on our clinical waste page helpful.

Kent County Council is responsible for all other toxic or dangerous waste disposal, please refer to their online A-Z of waste guide.