Skip to main content

Building and DIY waste

Householders carrying out building works or DIY can dispose of waste at the North Farm waste and recycling site in Tunbridge Wells but please note that Kent County Council charge to dispose of certain types of waste.

For larger quantities you may wish to consider hiring a skip or a company as a more cost-effective way to dispose of the material.


There is nowhere in the county for recycling paint.

Paint tins can be taken to the North Farm waste and recycling centre for disposal, please see the staff on site for advice.

Empty paint cans can be left to dry and then disposed of in the scrap metal container at North Farm.