Skip to main content

Report a pothole

Kent County Council (KCC) are responsible for the maintenance of the roads in Tunbridge Wells.

Before you start

You can use their online service to report non-urgent issues such as:

  • street light faults
  • potholes
  • drainage
  • traffic signal faults
  • overgrown vegetation (including hedges and grass)

You can plot issues using a map or a non-map based address lookup.

If you have any visual impairments or use a screen reader, KCC recommend using the address lookup.

Start now