A draft Parking Strategy was produced and submitted for public consultation in February 2015 which was developed with the knowledge of parking related issues that needed a more holistic and longer term approach to resolve.
Comments from the public were divided into five categories shown below that helped shape the final Parking Strategy.
- 39% of comments referred to Residents Zones (Section 7 of the strategy)
- 20% of comments referred to Congestion/ restrictions (Section 10 of the strategy)
- 17% of comments referred to various other issues (Various sections of the strategy)
- 14% of comments referred to Car Park improvements (Section 11 of the strategy)
- 10% of comments referred to Footway parking (Section 8 of the strategy)
Some documents on this page may not be in an accessible format. If you require any documents in an accessible format, please complete our online form to request them.