Skip to main content

Report fly-tipping

Before you start

We can clear fly-tipping on publicly accessible land that we control. We can't clear things on private land or private property.

You can report fly-tipping on your land and we can tell you what you should do, but we can’t clear it for you.

Fly-tips on roads or highways

If the fly-tip is on a road or highway and it’s causing an obstruction, you should contact Kent County Council on 03000 41 81 81.

If you are reporting fly-tipping on the A21, when prompted to search for a road name, please enter 'Pembury bypass'. You will then be able to drag a map pin to the location of the fly-tip.

Start now