Electoral system and number of Councillors
We are undertaking a consultation on two important changes being considered, these are:
- changes to the electoral system
- changes to the number of Councillors
Public Space Protection Orders (PSPOs)
We are asking residents for their views on amendments to the current Public Space Protection Orders (PSPOs) and some additional opportunities we might take to define how our open spaces are used.
The proposals we are consulting on, include:
- a ban on dogs at The Nevill Ground
- a dogs on leads requirement in part of Dunorlan Park
- controlling overnight access at St John’s Park
- addressing anti-social behaviour at Sherwood Lake and in our town centre multi-storey car parks
To view previous (closed) consultations, make an application to include your details on the self-build and custom housebuilding register, or for a site to be placed on the brownfield register, please visit our planning policy consultation portal.