Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See our Changes to Council services page for services’ status and our Coronavirus updates section for latest information.

Report a Health and Safety Issue

We deal with health and safety at work in the following types of workplace:

  • Shops and offices
  • Warehouses
  • Hotels and leisure facilities
  • Catering premises and mobile food vendors
  • Builders merchants
  • Acupuncture, body piercing and beauty parlours
  • Riding stables
  • Tyre and exhaust fitting premises

If you are concerned about safety in your workplace, and it falls within the list above, you can contact us and we will investigate the report. If your complaint is about a premises outside Tunbridge Wells Borough, then please contact the relevant local authority.

You may remain anonymous, but please note that we are unable to take formal action without your name and address.

If your place of work is not on the list above, it is likely that health and safety will be dealt with by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).

A - Z of council services