Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See our Changes to Council services page for services’ status and our Coronavirus updates section for latest information.

Report an Environmental Health Concern

You can use this service to report a problem to our environmental protection team.

Before you start

You can use this form to report issues which relate to the following areas

  • Animal welfare or licensing
  • Dangerous plants, such as Hogweed and Knotweed
  • Piercing, Tattooing, Acupuncture and Electrolysis
  • Drainage
  • Smoke from people, bonfires, and chimneys
  • Fumes and gases
  • Odours
  • Cesspools and septic tanks
  • Dust and grit
  • Filthy and verminous premises
  • Light nuisance
  • Insect nuisance
  • Agricultural

Start now

A - Z of council services